Automatically connect to PPTP / L2TP VPN on Windows boot. The instructions are for Windows 7 and Vista. XP is similar. You need to have a working VPN connection before you can do this. Check our knowledge base for PPTP / L2TP setup instructions.
- Open Network and Sharing Center in the Control panel
- Click on Change adapter settings
- Right click on the Acevpn connection and select Create Shortcut
- Choose “Yes” to save the shortcut on your desktop
- Under Start Menu > All Programs, Right click on Startup folder and choose “Open”
- Move the Acevpn connection on your destop to your Startup folder
- Reboot and test